Fall in love with Wally the Walrus
This adorable wire walrus sculpture will brighten up your day. I handmade this little guy with copper wire wrapped around a raw amethyst crystal as the body for peace and tranquility. The tiger eye at the base of the tail for grounding. Fresh water pearl on the flippers for balance, jet eyes for guidance and shells for tusks which enhances sensitivity and intuition.
Walrus is a very adaptable creature as well as a totem for a strong calm presence. It represents love, caring and kindness.
Bring a little ocean magic to your life.
Shelby Nolan Design necklaces, bracelets, earrings & wire art is made by hand, one piece at a time. Orders that are not in stock can take up to 7 business days to ship or longer depending on the quantity and type of items ordered. If it’s an emergency, I’ve got your back! I have many items that are in-stock and ready to go. Message me and I’ll help you find the perfect piece!
- Nickel free 925 Sterling Silver, 14/20 Gold Filled & copper (Certified Quality)
- Authentic gemstone
- 100% Secure Payments. We accept Paypal and all major credit cards.
- Outstanding customer service. Happy customers are our biggest asset.
- Each item is handmade in the USA.
- Hassle-free returns: Not happy? Easily exchange or return it for a refund.
Gemstones are naturally created, therefore their appearance may vary to some degree. Each piece is handmade, therefore any slight imperfections or flaws are something to embrace as it makes the piece uniquely yours.